Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
The Sr. Solution Consultant, Payments will be responsible for helping Deluxe to grow our payments market. The Consultant will assist the Deluxe sales rep throughout the sales cycle including, but not limited to, participating in demand generation activities such as webinars and trade shows to create more prospects, helping to develop a strategy on how to position the services based on the prospect’s value proposition, presenting the services offering to the prospect, providing answers to technical questions that cannot be answered by sales rep, helping to create a pricing proposal, and assisting the prospect in building a business case to utilize the Deluxe offering.
- Provide solution and technical sales support to Deluxe sales team for selling payments solutions automation software as a service to enterprise corporations. Engage with prospect to understand their priority needs, and customize demonstrations and presentations based on the value proposition to the prospect.
- Assist sales representative and configurations in the creation of a solution proposal for prospect. If required, work with sales and prospect to develop a business case to help prospect justify the purchase of Deluxe products and services.
- Create and maintain presentations and demonstrations for content services offerings based on Deluxe’s value proposition and competitive advantages.
- Engage Professional Services and Configuration Teams to ensure we can deliver on the proposed solution.Share relevant information about prospects requirements with the Professional Services implementation team.
Education and Experience: Bachelors in Business, Computers, Sales and Marketing and 3 years experience or HS/GED and 7 years experience in sales or sales support roles.
Experience – 5 Years minimum experience providing solution consultant services to a sales team focused on selling payment solutions to large corporations. Also seeking 5+ years of experience in sales, sales support role. P&C insurance experience a plus.
- Builds rapport with clients, team members and leadership
- Understands the client’s needs and offers a solution by matching product features and benefits to their pain points.
- Takes a consultative approach and puts customer’s needs first
- Is able to find leads and build a strong pipeline
- Takes accountability for their actions, progress and results
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.