Ford Recalls 2013 Fusion Again
It is the second recall for the redesigned 2013 Fusion, which went on sale in the U.S. market in late September and is considered one of the company’s most crucial new products.
Last week, the 2013 Fusion and Escape were recalled to correct a potential defect that could cause engine fires.
The latest recall involves headlamps that could become hazy and dimmer over time, Ford said in documents filed with the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
NHTSA said the problem could increase the risk of a crash. Ford said there are no known reports of accidents or injuries because of the problem, as of Nov. 9.
Ford will begin notifying dealers and customers next week.
- The Changing ADA Lawsuit Landscape: Things Claims Professionals Need to Know
- How A Long-Lived Super-Regional Carrier is Implementing AI in Claims
- What Chief Claims Officers Can Do About a Growing Trend of Alleged Bad Faith Claims
- Oracle Warns Health Customers of Patient Data Breach